Transamerica Resource Center
Pinnacle has teamed up with Transamerica to provide your business with an integrated, total solution for investments, recordkeeping, administration and compliance services. To ensure your plan operates smoothly each payroll cycle, each month and quarter, and through the annual compliance process, we encourage you to review the operational instructions and resources provided here. Visit Transamerica’s website.
If you have any questions, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
Loan and Distribution Forms
Welcome to Pinnacle
Year End Processing
Providing Easy Access to Your Account
Whether you prefer a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone, you can access your Transamerica account when you want, how you want, where you want.
Whether you prefer a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone, you can access your Transamerica account when you want, how you want, where you want. You can review the current status of your account, make changes, and access tools to help you personalize your retirement strategy.
You can manage more aspects of your account online or over the phone.
My TRSRetire App
Download the My TRSRetire app from the App Store or Google Play, connecting with your retirement plan has never been easier.
- View your account balance and rate of return
- Know Your Retirement Outlook®
- Model ways to improve your forecast and take action
Select “New user? Get started.”
Once You’re In:
From the left-hand menu, scroll over the five tabs – Home, Review, Manage, Are You OnTrack®, and Resource Center – and select an option from the drop-down lists.
Check account balance
- Balance automatically appears on the overview page.
- For account balance by fund, click “Balance.”
Review investment performance
- To get performance and fee details for all the funds in your plan, click “Fund and Fee Information” under the Manage tab.
Change contribution amount
- To choose or change your contribution amount and sign up for annual, automatic increases, click “Contributions” under the Manage tab.
You should evaluate your ability to continue the auto-increase service in the event of a prolonged market decline, unexpected expenses, or an unforeseeable emergency.
Change future investment allocations (new contributions)
To choose or change how new contributions will be invested, click “Future Allocations” under the Manage tab.
Transfer Between Investment Options (current assets)
- To transfer balances between individual or groups of funds, click “Transfers” under the Manage tab.
- To change your overall investment mix, click “Current Investments” under the Manage tab.
Get loan details
- To review loan status and get payoff details for current loans (if applicable), click “Loan Details” under the Review tab.
Name or change a beneficiary
- To name or change your beneficiary, click “Beneficiaries” under the Home tab.
Please note that if you are married and designate someone other than your spouse as a “primary” beneficiary, spousal consent may be required.
Access by Phone
Let us know who you are. If you’re calling from the phone number we have on file, we’ll identify you that way. If you’re calling from a different phone number, enter or say your Social Security number.
If it’s your first time calling, follow the prompts to set up Voice Pass. If you’ve called us before, we’ll ask you to verify your identity using your voice.
Once You’re In:
After verifying your identity, you can navigate the phone system by saying what you want to do.
Here are a few examples:
- Check account balance
- Change contribution amount
- Get loan information or model a loan
- Access customer service
When you enter a change, a confirmation will be sent the following business day. Changes that are completed prior to 4 p.m. ET will be valued using the market closing unit values for that day. Changes completed after 4 p.m. ET will be valued using the market closing unit values for the following business day.